Thursday, August 19, 2010

Share your Family Stories.

This Blog was setup to help all the family share their stories and to help document our family history - Pick a Page Tab (in the right sidebar) or if your not sure where to put your story just  Click Here  to view or add your comments or stories. Don't forget to put your name in your comment so we know it was you !  Hope you all enjoy it. - Have Fun - UB   



See the List of Family Stories on the Bookshelf  page >>>

1 comment:

  1. I think I was about 5 (so 1957) and my big brother Uncle Joe had me tagging along as we walked over to Devir Park. At that time the Fellsway had street cars running down the middle. Well a street car was going by and Uncle Joe said "lets see if we can hop on". So he started running, dragging me along. Thank God we didn't catch that thing. I was scared as Hell! - UB

    ReplyDelete